Monitor Print Management
Our campus solution charges millions of daily transactions to student or staff cards around the world.
- Charge print, copy, scan, PC or Internet time, library payments, point of sale, parking, vending, laundry and course costs to ID cards
- Reduce administration costs by removing cash handling and automating reporting
- Cut wastage through secure print release and enforced print rules
- Enhance campus life with one card (or other identifier) to pay for services
- Combine student and VISA debit cards for easy charging of all campus costs.
Public and University Libraries
Library patrons and casuals pay for print, scan, copy or PC time, without librarian input.
- Return your investment in months by cutting administration time and costs
- Casual users buy low-cost tickets for charged services
- Eliminate staff mediation in access to charged services
- Increase revenue with greater collection of fees and fines
- Save the environment by cutting toner, paper and power usage.
Professional Legal Systems
Bill all expenses automatically to client or matter codes, reducing staff’s administrative burden.
- Transparent and accurate billing for clients
- Reduction of printer waste and overhead
- All support costs allocated automatically to project, client or department codes
- Seamless reporting in chosen format as integrates with practice management and accounting packages
- Rationalise printers with secure print release so documents are released only after card or PIN authentication
- Enforce rules around colour, duplex and large runs.
Practices may be counting copies for disbursements, but the real rise in document costs has been from printing – from email or the internet.
Monitor’s Supervisor software tracks a full range of document and office costs – scan, print, copy, fax, couriers and catering for accurate budgeting and resource deployment.
Our solution provides full on-line reporting according to staff member, client code, device or cost centre. And we integrate easily with other packages to produce reports in your choice of format.
Capture office costs for disbursement
There’s a module to capture phone call costs – which can represent the third largest area of office costs, after salaries and rent. Our telephone accounting sytem prompts staff to allocate call charges.
This data also reminds your staff when accounting for time, and can keep contact numbers and notes for future reference.
Our comprehensive expense management system also tracks internet usage according to website and user. Practices can now tackle employee time wasting, save company bandwidth and reduce exposure to malware.